Public Access Posting: FlyersFlyers Guidelines
- Clearly indicate sponsor and contact information for event
- Include removal date and/or the date of the event
- Be left for a maximum of 14 days
- Not cover up another existing posting
- Be no larger than 8.5” x 11”
- Not be posted on residential entry doors
All flyers that comply with UCSC policy and the above guidelines do not need to be pre-approved and can be directly posted by any individual at the locations listed below. Any postings found in violation of these guidelines will be removed.
Public Bulletin Boards
- Rachel Carson College (formerly College Eight) Mail Room Bulleting Board
- Dining Hall Bulletin Board - Left of Main Doors
- 18 flyers to the Residential Life office. These will be distributed by the RAs amongst the Residence Halls.
- Posting flyers in the Residence Halls by anyone other than RAs is NOT permitted
Public Access Posting: Banners
- Banners must be brought to the Student Life Office (In the Rachel Carson College (formerly College Eight) Plaza) for approval on a space-available basis. Once approved banner will be posted in the Dining Hall.
- Banners may be no bigger than 3’ x 4’.
- Banners must clearly indicate the following
- Sponsor and contact/disability information for the event.
- Removal date and/or date of event.
- Banners may be posted for a maximum of one week
Chalk is not permitted on Rachel Carson College (formerly College Eight) grounds and buildings