CHES/RCC Tabling Policy

Outside Tabling at Rachel Carson College


Outside tabling at the colleges is limited to campus affiliates. In order to obtain approval for outside tabling activities, please submit a Tabling Request Form at least one week in advance of the proposed activity. Groups approved to table must pick-up a signed “Tabling Approval Form” from the Student Life Office. This form must be displayed in an easily visible location for the duration of the tabling event.

  1. Prior approval and notification for surrounding areas are required for the use of amplified sound.
  2. Prior approval is required for food or drink distribution. A campus food permit is required for food that is perishable or was not purchased pre-packaged.
  3. Prior approval is required for cash collection (sales or donations).
  4. Tabling activities must be kept to outside areas. Buildings and residential areas may not be entered.
  5. Tables and chairs are not provided.   
  6. Passerby paths of travel may not be blocked or obstructed by activities.

Registered Student Organizations: A completed SOAR event proposal is required before requests for amplified sound, food, or the ability to collect cash will be considered. Once the event proposal form has been completed and submitted, please contact the RCC Student Life Office (